I have written for a wide range of publications, including on the topics of civil society, electoral laws, climate change, higher education, social media, industrial relations and political affairs. In 2013, I started writing a regular blog for The Guardian UK, and I have also writen for publications including the Salon, ABC’s The Drum, New Matilda and the Centre for Policy Development.
Here is a selected summary of my articles.
- How Rupert Murdoch created the world’s newest climate change villain – Salon Magazine (23 Jun 2014)
- Beyond Preoccupations – Chifley Research Centre (23 April 2013)
- Australian climate outlook remains bleak with Tony Abbott out for revenge – The Guardian UK (25 Feb 2013)
- What Labor Can Learn from Obama in 2013 – New Matilda (23 Jan 2013)
- In Defence of Compulsory Voting – New Matilda (14 Jan 2013)
- Give ALP branches a purpose – The Drum ABC (8 January 2013)
- It’s the personal contact, stupid – The Drum ABC (22 November 2012)
- Using Social Networks to Communicate Visually to Voters – Progressive Australia (17 July 2011)
- Accommodating China’s Carbon Emissions – Centre for Policy Development (8 Feb 2011)
- Unions and Twitter: Unveiling the Faceless Leader – Media 140 (22 Feb 2010)
- A Balanced Approach to the Murray Darling Basin – Centre for Policy Development (2007)